Medical Front Desk Receptionist
GENEVA L. MARTIN
I am interested in the Medical Front Desk Receptionist position to use my skills and experience.
SUMMARY OF EDUCATION:
Medical Secretary Certificate Clover Park Technical College Lakewood, WA 2010
Medical Secretary Certificate PIMA Medical Institute Seattle, WA 2000
General Studies-Nursing/Soc. Wk. Walla Walla University College Place, WA 1979
SUMMARY OF KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Basic MS Office Type 50 w.p.m. Phone Etiquette Speak & write English
Customer Service 8,000 K.P.H. Sit, Stand & Bend Organized
Lift 40 lbs. Operate PC Office Machines Learn & apply policies
SUMMARY OF EMPLOYMENT:
Restroom Attendant at Starbucks Insight Global Staffing, Seattle, WA 3/2015 – present
Reserve & Roastery Tasting Room
Lot Driver Express Agency Tacoma, WA 2/2013 - 2/2015
Music Coordinator Mt. Tahoma Church Tacoma, WA 1/1995 - 1/2015
Caregiver Self Employed Tacoma, WA 5/2007 - 8/2009
Customer Service Representative AppleOne Agency Kent, WA 2/2006 - 1/2007
Assistant Bookkeeper The Paint Masters Auburn, WA 8/2005 - 4/2008
Administrative Assistant The Caring Place Tacoma, WA 8/2005 - 11/2005
Lifestyle Consultant Princess House Tacoma, WA 12/2003 - 11/2004
Medical Billing Clerk TIROG/SPB Kent, WA 7/2001 - 6/2003
Office Assistant Group Health Cooperative Tukwila, WA 2/2000 - 6/2001
• Called customers for deliveries and charting their outcome.
• Provide information to customers in the community.
• Assisted mentally disabled individual by performing daily tasks.
Front Office Duties
• Called companies to ask how was their telephone delivery service.
• Answering customer questions at information desk.
• Answered a multi-line phone system.
• Entered patient’s demographics into the medical billing system.
• Attached explanation of benefits to insurance billing.
• Mailed daily HCFA-1500 Forms electronically and manually.
• Used Microsoft Outlook for inter-office communications.